Sunday 2 February 2014

The Day After

The Gigover ...

The day after a gig is always a difficult one for me.  I suppose a biologist our maybe even a chemist would be able to give a much more accurate description than I - but 'gigover' seems to describe it very well.

Acute joint pain, deep muscle fatigue, headache, lethargy and nausea.  I've always had this, to a greater or lesser degree, and although painkillers, Lucasade and improved fitness reduces the symptoms ... nothing eliminated them.  Of course, today I'm also suffering from the tail end of my manflu, so the symptoms are a little more severe and my lungs feel freshly sand papered to boot!

Treatment?  Well, there's bacon.  And coffee.  And when my other half is back from visiting her folks - I'm promised a roast dinner.  That'll do it :-D

Anyway, the show with +Fox Force 5 was good last night, the new lights worked well and I liked the new sticks.  Here's a somewhat arty picture from the front row ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment